Not much makes us happier than seeing the next generation growing up with nutrient dense, nose-to-tail nourishment! (shout out to all the mums & dads in our community laying the framework for a healthier future 🙏🏻😏)
Organ meats can be integrated for babies from 6 months old, & are the perfect way to introduce essential nutrients such as Iron, B12, Vitamin A, Folate (B9), Riboflavin (B2), Copper & more that assist growth & development!
Our freeze-dried organs capsules & powders make it SO easy to add beef organs into your little one’s meals, like this stewed apple purée!
Not only is it a convenient meal for baby, older children (and even adults!) can also enjoy this puree - try repurposing our stewed apple puree as an ingredient in smoothies, as a sauce over protein, or as a topping for yoghurt, homemade ice cream, or panna cotta!
You can learn more about how the key nutrients specially in beef liver can nourish children, along with the relevant dosages in our blog here >> Organic Beef Liver for Children.
Here’s the recipe for our easy stewed apple puree with hidden beef liver (and spleen)!
- 4 organic red apples
- ¼ cup filtered water
- 1 tsp organic cinnamon
- 1-2 capsules (per serve) of Cell Squared Organic Beef Liver & Spleen Capsules or Organic Beef Liver Capsules (you can of course use our certified organic beef organs powder or liver powder also)
- Peel and chop the apples, removing the core and seeds.
- Place the chopped apples and filtered water into a saucepan and simmer for 20 minutes with a lid on.
- Once the apples are fully cooked and soft, transfer them to a food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- Blend or stir through the cinnamon.
- Plate up the desired portion size for your child and then mix in the contents of the organs capsules of choice (1-2 capsules) until evenly combined.
- Store in an airtight container. That’s it - super easy, tasty and packed with nutrients!