Beef liver is one of the most nutritionally dense foods we can eat, however most people unfortunately don't have the taste for it. Adding organic beef liver capsules or powder into smoothies is one of the best hacks to include more liver in yours (and the fam's!) diet. Our supercharged banana & liver, animal based smoothie recipe packs a mighty nutritional punch using some of the most nutritious foods around. This animal based smoothie packed full of beef liver is so tasty, it's easy to forget just how nourishing these foods and animal based smoothies are for us!
If you’ve been trying to up your intake of a range of essential nutrients that are vital for your body's function, this animal based smoothie recipe is the perfect thing! These liver smoothies are one recipe you definitely don’t want to knock before you try.
100% Animal Based Smoothie chock full of nourishing beef liver, as nutrient dense as it is delicious!
Double the ingredients to serve 2
- 1 banana
- 300ml organic milk (we like Schulz Organic Dairy) or coconut milk if dairy free
- 2 Cell Squared Organic Beef Liver Capsules (opened) or 1/3 tsp of ACO Organic Beef Liver Powder. Note - up to 6 capsules or 1 tsp of powder can be added to the recipe.
- A tsp of raw honey (add or reduce honey as desired)
- 2 organic free range egg yolks
- A handful of ice
Give your smoothie an added AMINO ACID and PROTEIN boost by adding 1.5 tablespoon (10g) of Cell Squared Bovine Beef Collagen Peptides Powder
- Add the banana, milk, egg yolks, maple syrup or honey, collagen (optional) and ice into a blender.
- Open up the Organic Beef Liver Capsules and add/sprinkle in the liver powder into the blender.
- Place the lid on and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy your nutritious animal-based liver smoothie!!