Experiencing the nutritional benefits of liver is easier than ever with freeze-dried liver capsules! Super versatile, liver capsules can be taken every day as part of your morning routine or broken open and added into drinks such as this cacao berry smoothie! Adding the powder into drinks is perfect for little ones who can’t swallow capsules yet or for when you’re wanting to mix things up and have a day away from taking capsules.
- 1 banana
- 500-600ml organic milk or coconut milk if dairy free
- 2-3 Cell Squared Organic Liver Capsules or 1/3 tsp of ACO Organic Beef Liver Powder. Note - up to 6 capsules or 1 tsp of powder can be added to the recipe.
- 1 Tbsp Cell Squared Organic Cacao Powder
- 2 egg yolks
- A handful of ice
- ½ cup frozen, organic blueberries
- A pinch of Cell Squared Sea Salt
- Optional: a dash of raw honey or maple syrup
- Optional: remove cacao powder to keep recipe animal based
Give your smoothie an added AMINO ACID and PROTEIN boost by adding 1.5 tablespoon (10g) of Cell Squared Bovine Beef Collagen Peptides Powder
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender. Open up the liver capsules and add the liver powder into the blender too. Add the optional collagen here.
- Place the lid on and blend until smooth, creamy and lump free.
- Taste and adjust as desired.
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy.